I’m so glad to have you here! As a NC family and newborn photographer, I’m delighted that you are interested in having me be a part of your story. I thought I would do a post to let you get to know me a little better.
My name is Gabrielle, but I have gone by Gabby my WHOLE life. I was born and raised right here in Moore County. I married my high school love, and we have created a beautiful life together!
I am a mom to 3, Alexa Rhett and Hadlee, so life is pretty crazy around here ! I have taken photos professionally for 8 years and I still feel like I have SO MUCH TO LEARN!! I am constantly chasing knowledge and trying to become better. I am thankful for all of the opportunities I have been given over the last 8 years.
Writing things about myself is much harder to do than I thought it would be, so let me just give you a bunch of random fun facts!
- Sugar, give me all the sugar. Cakes, cookies, candy bars. I want it all!
- I would rather sit by a fire, go camping, & ride 4 wheelers, then go out to bars, or a party.
- My first job was at Bobs Pizza in Vass, NC and I still eat there weekly!
- I don't wear make up, ever. I don't even own any.
- I am such a picky eater. NO veggies, NO fruits. I am better off telling you what I DO eat vs what I don't!
- I am not a coffee drinker.
- Cookout deserves a medal for making the best sweet tea!
- I don't like todays music, at all. I would rather listen to 80s /90s country and bluegrass is a constant playlist request around here.
- My brothers are my twins! ( not really but we look soooo much alike)
- When I turn 30, my husband and I will have officially been together half of our life's!
- I could eat chips and salsa all day long, mild salsa though.. I don't like hot things!
- My favorite color is purple, light purple to be exact!
Thank you for allowing me to share my journey and heart with you. I’m grateful, very grateful you are here.
June 1 2021
. photos gabby smith